white swallow build

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Putting the intake manifold on tomorrow. Injectors, and the rest of the valvetrain will go back on in a week or two. Once i get the fuelers things should be coming together much quicker. Fass is mounted and wired, and single pass cooler is mounted. Still need a new exhaust flange to weld on to my downpipe. gonna try to get the batteries mounted and wired up this week if i can get the wire i need.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
IMG_1589.jpg

Is it just me, or is the new one smaller than the stock one? Maybe its just the picture.

Either way good luck with the build Colton, we're both going similar directions but looks like you'll be done well before I will so I'm looking forward to your results.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Ill see if i can take more pics of the stock vs elite pushrods for you Eric, the pic i posted wasnt a good one. I also got the intake manifold on the other day and its starting to look like a motor again. Got my injectors back from Dustin yesterday (Thanks again bud). Those should be going in whenever i can make time.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Ill see if i can take more pics of the stock vs elite pushrods for you Eric, the pic i posted wasnt a good one. I also got the intake manifold on the other day and its starting to look like a motor again. Got my injectors back from Dustin yesterday (Thanks again bud). Those should be going in whenever i can make time.

Glad you got them glad to help

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score

10-4, I think your right though looks like the photo has a shadow.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
10-4, I think your right though looks like the photo has a shadow.

Got a couple pics ill try to post later. I think your right though, the Elite rods look smaller then stockers.

RCD's convertor is awesome.

This build is awesome too. Cant wait to see some videos of thise white monster.

Im sure the RCD Converter is great, but the question is can it hold under 1000hp? I haven't heard anyone running them in high horsepower trucks yet. I tried PM'ing Jared at RCD but he never replied...

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Maybe the smaller diameter was to keep the same mass given the thicker wall, any how good choice on the lift pump :thumbsup:.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Eric, im hoping the lift pump isnt too loud. Other than that im pretty sure ill be happy with it. I like the bigger filters the fass uses more then Airdog.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Eric, im hoping the lift pump isnt too loud. Other than that im pretty sure ill be happy with it. I like the bigger filters the fass uses more then Airdog.

If its to loud you can sandwich some rubber mat in between the frame and the mount and that should do away with some of it.

Super08Duty

Reaction score
It came with a rubber vibration pad that i forgot to put on. ill probably put it on just to keep the pump noise and vibration down. Im sure i wont hear it either way with the stack right behind me.

Latest posts

Members online