who all paints headlights

04redcrew

Reaction score
hey guys

im running the ebay headlights right now but they are showing a few signs of weakness and im looking at getting my oem headlights i kept painted. Feel free to pm me on a quote for painting lights. Thanks

TexAg56

Reaction score
Look up avasquez7 and goldstandardlighting on instagram. Hes out of college station, tx. They look awesome! I want to get mine done but idk if im ready lol. I have some other stuff I want to buy but man nice headlights look so good!

Fastlane17

Reaction score
Gold standard lighting is from San Antonio. Good buddy of mine. Does all of TruckSourceDiesel headlights and a few sema builds the past years. Amazing work, tell him I sent ya!

ocwill1

Reaction score
Jeremy at RetroShop is the only guy ill use. Probably fastest turnaround in the biz.

I have a nice set of core lights here at my shop if anyone needs any.

I will second this comment about Jeremy. Had a set of dodge lights done a while back and they were perfect. Not bad prices either..

Six7Lyfe

Reaction score
I always wanted to get mine retrofitted and painted at Black Flame Customs, i think they are out of New York, they seem to do quality work and it is expensive.

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
Jeremy at RetroShop is the only guy ill use. Probably fastest turnaround in the biz.

X2 on Retro. He got my lights saturday and they shipped.out today coming back. Can't wait to see them

jwalk09

Reaction score
Jeremy is a great guy to deal with . He gets all his stuff from the retrofit source. Had a set of dodge lights done by him and I got all the diy stuff to do the set on this truck from him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
Just got these back from Jeremy at Retrofit. I could not be happier with the way the lights look. I was surprised how fast he got them done and back. Id recommend them to anyone.

1_zpspwosavxv.jpg

2_zpsgjmuxogk.jpg

3_zpsu6hs6ib9.jpg

Rule12b

Reaction score

What he said. Jeremy did my heads and tails and I could not be happier. Not inexpensive, but well worth it. Great guys to work with.

Attachments

• IMG_4865.JPG
    IMG_4865.JPG
    246.8 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online