Who can re-tune my TS chip?

Copracr

Reaction score
So like it says, I have a 6 pos TS chip for my 7.3 6 speed, but i'm moving it to a 7.3 4r100 combo. I really was looking forward to trying PHP but they just announced they will no longer re-burn the chips. I'm just too frugal to chuck the chip in the trash and buy another one.
Is anyone else on par with PHP I could use?

Thanks

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
Most everyone can reburn them

Stop spreading lies and deceit.

:D
Cale is really good, but you will have to be patient on getting ahold of him LOL

Matt@Gearhead does nice work too.

There are lots. What do you mean PHP wont do reburns ? So I cant get tunes from Bill now unless I buy a chip from him. I find that hard to believe.

dietoremain

Reaction score
I thought the same thing so I checked PHP's website. It's true. :shrug:

They have such high volume that they needed to eliminate something.. You can get your PHP chip reburned or get a Phoenix for $295...best price out there for standard tunes. I have an FU so I have a burner..lifetime PHP customer here.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Keep the TS chip. If u decide to trash it, don't, I will take it off your hands. Anyway, Cale does nice work. Very busy guy with one other employee in his shop

Sent from my EVO 3D on the East Side

Big Bore

Reaction score
They have such high volume that they needed to eliminate something.. You can get your PHP chip reburned or get a Phoenix for $295...best price out there for standard tunes. I have an FU so I have a burner..lifetime PHP customer here.

I wonder if this also means that if a tuner who uses PHP software had a customer with a TS chip and it needed formatting, would that customer be SOL and have to buy a PHP formatted chip?

BozoTheClown321

Reaction score
The nice thing about going with Matt (Gearhead) is that his price includes free reburns for life. Hard to beat that if you are going to be changing things down the road.

Latest posts

Members online