Who Has The Best Tuning Now?

maxxedout

Reaction score
Just like the title says, who's tuning have you had the best luck with?

With all the new options out there, I'm wondering if it would be worthwhile to try something else. My truck has plenty of power, but I feel like it could just run "better". Can anyone tuning via MCC compete with the refinements that have been talked about with the N-Gauge/N-Dash and EZ-Lynk?

Mods are in the signature... Any input would be appreciated.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
The EZ link sure seems like it will open up a lot of new possibilities with tuning for sure. Will be neat to see what some of the companies come out with. But for now Ill stick with my GH tunes w/ MCC because its already bought and paid for and I'm happy with them

ImAti0n

Reaction score
I'm quite happy with Tyrant. Awesome power, trans shifting is spot on. EB works and Cale has top notch service as well

maxxedout

Reaction score
If possible, I'd like to stick with MCC based tunes for now, just so I don't have to buy a new tuner. If I have to buy something new, it is what is is, but it would be nice to save the money. I have Morgan's tunes now, and they definitely run strong. I'm just curious what else is out there, and if it's any better than what I'm running. So, Tyrantt would be the way to go for MCC tunes? Has anyone tried their files for the 2015 turbo swap?

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
If possible, I'd like to stick with MCC based tunes for now, just so I don't have to buy a new tuner. If I have to buy something new, it is what is is, but it would be nice to save the money. I have Morgan's tunes now, and they definitely run strong. I'm just curious what else is out there, and if it's any better than what I'm running. So, Tyrantt would be the way to go for MCC tunes? Has anyone tried their files for the 2015 turbo swap?

I tryed him for mine ( streetmax 15 pump ) and didn't like them, but I did not give him a chance to revise them. This is in SCT though and I will say he sent 2 files for free for me to try which is pretty dang cool in my book.

ImAti0n

Reaction score
I can't comment on the 2015 turbo swap but his tunes run strong on my 2015 and he's a pretty versatile tuner I'm sure his would work flawless with your swap

maxxedout

Reaction score
I just wish there was a way to get the truck to be a little more responsive. I realize it's an 8,000 pound truck with a larger-than-factory turbo, so it's never going to take off like a rocket. The power is great when I'm already moving, but the initial delay and lag if I get into it to pass someone is annoying. I feel bad because it'll leave a pretty big puff of smoke, but any less LBF, and the truck is completely gutless off the line. I know S-partan removed the throttle lag in some of their files, but I haven't heard of anyone doing it with MCC. I'm not trying to knock my current tuning because the truck obviously makes great power. I just wish there was a way to have a little more "get up and go".

Pstroke14

Reaction score
Pick my 16 f350 long bed Monday ! First order of business , had a mini max on my 14 which is the way to go now ?

TexAg56

Reaction score
Im also interested in Tyrant tunes. I talked with Cale today and I asked him if he was getting any codes with the No Limit stage 2 intake. He said he currently is but he is trying now to get it fixed. Once he gets that fixed I think I am going to give it a try. I have heard only great things about them and would like to have the exhaust brake back too.

I was trying to sell my SCT with Ghead tunes so I could buy the new Ndash but no one was interested. I figured Id give Tyrant a try once he gets that code figured out

ImAti0n

Reaction score
Im also interested in Tyrant tunes. I talked with Cale today and I asked him if he was getting any codes with the No Limit stage 2 intake. He said he currently is but he is trying now to get it fixed. Once he gets that fixed I think I am going to give it a try. I have heard only great things about them and would like to have the exhaust brake back too.

I was trying to sell my SCT with Ghead tunes so I could buy the new Ndash but no one was interested. I figured Id give Tyrant a try once he gets that code figured out

I am actually working with Cale right now with my stage 2 intake and the codes. I think we have found a tune with the fully functioning exhaust brake that doesn't throw any codes.

When it was throwing a code it was completely harmless. No loss of power or anything

f100cleveland

Reaction score

Who did you talk to at GH for doing the SCT? I have GH on my H&S, updated to the SCT, got ahold of them via email and they said that they don't do any SCT tuning. I was like wtf?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

send me an email and i'll send you an exhaust brake file, it's working on all trucks now .

Latest posts