Who is a Carli suspension dealer?

08Monster

Reaction score
Need some carli suspension parts, who's a dealer? PM me

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

08Monster

Reaction score
Those add a pack leafs. 2008 F250. They raise the rear 2 inches correct? Provide a little smoother ride? Is it a completely new pack, or just one added. Thanks

RSK

Reaction score
Those add a pack leafs. 2008 F250. They raise the rear 2 inches correct? Provide a little smoother ride? Is it a completely new pack, or just one added. Thanks

You can buy a full new leaf pack which will ride nicer, or just the 4 or 5 leafs that come with the add a leaf.

08Monster

Reaction score
What would you recommend? I'm looking for the extra 2in of lift and the best ride. Just bought 2.5" Carli leveling coils.

08Monster

Reaction score
Just looked again, the whole new pack is a little spendy. Will the 6 leaf add a pack improve the ride? And give me the lift I need to level it

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Their leaf packs are not that nice in my opinion. I've had multiple customers remove them and put their factory leaf springs back in and run them with OUO traction blocks do to them towing horribly. They also claim you dont need traction bars when you run their leaf springs.. delusional people lol

08Monster

Reaction score
What is the best riding, not insanely expensive option for the rear? I don't tow, I don't haul, mainly just a DD

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
The full leafs are SOFT you will need air bags if towing or hauling but I love mine. Increases the offload capability and ride tremendously. Just installed a add a pack on a truck with the leveling kit and it. Impressed me. I honesty didn't expect it to change it much but it made it ride much better.( Edit: also has the king 2.5 shocks so that probably helped the most keep that in mind) The add a pack with a f250 block will be just slightly higher in the rear. The grill guard isn't helping this truck keep it level

image_zps02f222d6.jpg

Last edited:

08Monster

Reaction score
So you would recommend the 450 buck add a pack to improve ride?

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Good set of shocks in also Important. Haven't ran the add a pack by its self so I can't comment on its effectiveness with out a good set of shocks

08Monster

Reaction score
It for sure will not hurt the ride, correct? Haha

08Monster

Reaction score
Still looking for a price on the add a pack by the way. Retails 445 on their site, who can hook me up

Super08Duty

Reaction score
I'd spend the extra money on the full leafs. The ride feels much smoother to me. But like stated before, towing are hauling heavy will be pretty ugly without bags. But in your case, you'll be fine.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
The idea that changing the leafs springs will NOT ride better than factory springs is far from true in my opinion.

In no way are the factory springs nearly as soft compared to the add a pack or full leaf pack.

Jared I'm sorry but I can't agree with you on the factory springs with blocks and traction bars being "the best ride" which is what the OP is looking for.
Unless he is concerned about towing, changing the springs or an add a pack is the way to a smoother ride.

As or the traction bar situation, I agree 100%. Your truck will love traction bars. And changing the packs whether it be add a packs or full leafs, your towing is going to be compromised.
Air bags are going to be in your future if you plan on towing heavy.

Last edited:

true98jeep

Reaction score
Their leaf packs are not that nice in my opinion. I've had multiple customers remove them and put their factory leaf springs back in and run them with OUO traction blocks do to them towing horribly. They also claim you dont need traction bars when you run their leaf springs.. delusional people lol

I don't agree with this at all at least it was not my experience. I have an 07 and upgraded my truck to the full leaf packs and I can tell you this the ride is night and day difference over stock!! You wouldn't believe it is the same truck on my F350. Now the Carli leafs are extremely soft!! But towing is not horrible at all. I hooked a 35' 4 horse living quarters horse trailer up and towed with mine and runs absolutely perfect but i also put on the long travel airbags that are built to work with the suspension. When you start mix matching applications/ company products you start losing either towing capability or ride quality. Eg stock bags on a long travel suspension or poor traction bars that bind the suspension this is why OUO are one of the best top of the line traction bars.

OP if your not towing and having any issues with wheel hop no need to due traction bars and lift blocks as your best ride will be a full leaf pack and a set of "quality" (Carli ICON Fox etc) shocks valved to work with the spring pack you choose. I can not personally vogue for the add a pack but as stated in the thread already I have also heard a lot of solid feedback with it improving the ride but this was also with the addition of good shocks.

In my opinion suspension parts is a pay to play you get what you pay for item. OUO, Carli, Icon all the higher end best riding kits are honestly priced in the same ballpark with each other for the respectable counterparts offered by the other company in each suspension quality level.

My advice find the full leaf pack if you can or find a add a leaf and buy the shock that has been valved and built to work with that specific set-up, be it a full leaf or add-a-pac. All of these quality suspension companies have done their research and put together systems that best compliment there spring packs.

Towerguy

Reaction score
If you opt for Carli then 8Lug Truck Gear is the place to get them. Their pricing is the same as on Carli's site but they include shipping on many of their items including the add-a-packs. They aren't light or compact so that was a nice little savings. I bought my 2.5" kit from them with 2011+ add-a-packs and the kit shipped free.

Last edited by a moderator:

RSK

Reaction score
If you opt for Carli then 8Lug Truck Gear is the place to get them. Their pricing is the same as on Carli's site but they include shipping on many of their items including the add-a-packs. They aren't light or compact so that was a nice little savings. I bought my 2.5" kit from them with 2011+ add-a-packs and the kit shipped free.

x2 them and a few websites are about the only ones who will "hook" you up...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online