who make the best tunes for the sct livewire ts plus for a ford 6.0

showsome400099

Reaction score
hey I was wanting to know who make the best tunes for the ford 6.0 livewire ts plus with stock head studs but with aftermarket 4 inch turbo back exhaust and no limit intake I was wanting to get the most out of my truck for now with the stock head studs until I am able to upgrade them and thanks in advance all info with be greatly appreciated

slowcoupe

Reaction score
I have run as follows on my past 6.0 trucks
IDP on my first 05 years ago,
IDP and Gear Head on my last 05
WPE(currently testing) on my 04.

I really have nothing bad to say about any of the above companies. Each have their own pros. Do some research here on the forums and you will figure out which is best for your scenario.

IDP was awesome with rewriting my tunes when I switched over from a sct x3 to a livewire TS.

Gear head seemed to get me better MPG

and WPE tune time was quick. I had them in my email within a couple hours of purchase.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
we sell the inn0vative or GH stuff, give us a call.

powerlifter405

Reaction score
I had I D P on my 08 and their mid 2010 writings were great but as I got additional tune "updates" they always charged for them, drivability began suffering and by late 2012 only the tow-tune ran ok w/ the cruise control. In any other tune the truck felt like a bucking bronco.

I had to send my SCT back and forth several times, I was charged shipping both ways and the DCT's never were solved. In both the Xt-street and race the truck would trip a DCT and the truck would fall on it's face at 85-90mph. I noticed it the first time trying to pass some implements during harvest. IDP could never figure it out and they stopped returning my calls.

I'm currently running GH on my 05. We traded emails about some tweaking VGT parameters and a few other things and I was told they could help me out. When the truck was finally available to get some data to them matt then said those parameters can't be changed.

It sounds weird but the best tunes I ran were some diablo tunes back in 02. My 02 ran the better w/ the diablo tunes, better than the TS or BDP tunes.

Latest posts

Members online