Who makes aftermarket blocks with heim joints

btoler4th

Reaction score
Jesus Christ almighty. New phone. Bare with me.

I'll try this again- does anyone know who fabs rear blocks that have a heim joint adapter/fitting ? Need stock height blocks for my traction bars. Currently have Newton fat boy bars and their custom 7" blocks with my lift. Going back down to stock height.

New phone and horrible 4G Verizon svc are to blame for this typo- apologies in advance for future viewers.

Zmann

Reaction score
LOL
ok thank god I was thinking you were a few cards short after the first post

Zmann

Reaction score
if it's like this ?
the blocks look easy to shorten ?
20130102_143849.jpg

or can't Newton sell you a new set for your lowered desire ?

Zmann

Reaction score
whats wrong with this site that it blocks so many words and ruins links and post ??

the word that this site ***** was Inno (no space) vative
hell they are a sponsor and that was just a picture of a block

Last edited:

btoler4th

Reaction score
Messaged a mod, hoping to get thread title fixed. I just moved, and the Verizon coverage blows, should be getting high speed Internet svc soon...bright side I just got a bad ass place on 8 acres, and a 2 car detached shop.....

Anyways, hoping to get some info on the blocks. Not lowering my truck and sacrificing my bars.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Jesus Christ almighty. New phone. Bare with me.

I'll try this again- does anyone know who fabs rear blocks that have a heim joint adapter/fitting ? Need stock height blocks for my traction bars. Currently have Newton fat boy bars and their custom 7" blocks with my lift. Going back down to stock height.

New phone and horrible 4G Verizon svc are to blame for this typo- apologies in advance for future viewers.
Could you have someone cut down your existing blocks to the height you want?

btoler4th

Reaction score
I had tossed that idea around. Didn't want to ruin a good set of blocks- someone on here might need a set. But if it comes to it- it's definitely an option.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
From what I understand the block fabrication is the bulk of the cost on traction bars/blocks.

Zmann

Reaction score
if it is like this
then a fab shop could modify or build from scratch with no issue

attachment.jpg

btoler4th

Reaction score
This is what I'm working with. Hopefully have a fab shop get me squared away here soon. I'm past ready to be down to stock height. Trying to get her dialed in for Rudy's spring event and bust out some mid 7's or so. I doubt I'll have my nozzles(30% or 60%) and dual fuelers by then but who knows.

Attachments

• 20160117_190442.jpg
    20160117_190442.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 62

Latest posts

Members online