who sell's the best 6637 filter tube

dsberman94

Reaction score
Riffraff's kit comes with a tube and filter cover, straight tube for superduty and bent tube for OBS. Also comes with a filter cover. My buddy's uncle saw this tonight after I put it in. He was going to order a new filter element for the filter kit he has, but due to price and function, he quickly swayed to the 6637 filter and a piece of my old exhaust piping. Lol

PDT1081

Reaction score
It's always blown my mind that no one makes a nice clean properly bent tube for these trucks. You can buy everything else but if you want an intake tube you have to go to Home Depot. Seems pretty silly.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

There was one. Tymar was the name, if I remember correctly. Came with filter, tube, and a nice hold down that went around the filter to secure it. The filter cover was optional. But, at $200+ for the kit, you could just spend $40 on a filter and use a scrap piece of exhaust.

Google search turned this up. $340.
Tymar%20Intk%2099-03%20Powerstroke.jpg

_Burdy_

Reaction score
But that kit still uses the black accordion tube as well. Why can't there be a kit that eliminates that all together for the 6637?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
Because it's not needed. If you're going to spend enough money on a 7.3 to make it show quality or go fast enough that the black pipe won't work, you've got enough money invested in it that you'd just go full custom on an intake pipe and it would be pocket change compared to the rest.

rsater1

Reaction score
FOUND MY OEM S ,,,!! used PVC couple and it fit nice ..I like it= I like it a lot...now I need the bmf'n filter for the engine..

Jeremy

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online