Who's going to Rudy's fall event?

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
I'm bringing my roll out bed and crashing on one of my friends floor LOL so I'll know where I'm staying at when its that Friday night
I would say crash in our room but my ol lady probably wouldn't go for that. And if she did you would probably see some things that would scar you for life!!!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
Where is everyone staying? We'll probably stay at the microtel again.

That's a solid option. I'll probably make up my mind this week.

- from farm to Air Force, from 7.3 to 6.7, still fairly new to PSA, diesel junky ever learning... "Life's hard, it's harder when you're stupid." - John Wayne ... I might screw that up once in a while, sorry if I do but, life happens lol

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
That's a solid option. I'll probably make up my mind this week.

- from farm to Air Force, from 7.3 to 6.7, still fairly new to PSA, diesel junky ever learning... "Life's hard, it's harder when you're stupid." - John Wayne ... I might screw that up once in a while, sorry if I do but, life happens lol
Just don't do the quality inn! Biggest chit hole I've ever stayed in!

imelmo

Reaction score
I'm going with Mikey, Shone, Roberto, and possibly Dustin. Haven't decided yet if I'm driving or flying though, or what I'll be taking if I drive. Probably end up flying though because :blitzed: and :pullover: unless I can find a designated driver, lol.

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
Just don't do the quality inn! Biggest chit hole I've ever stayed in!

Noted, thanks, was that the one that was the main hotel for the event this past time in the spring? It was in Burlington and I remember not being impressed. It had a pool on the outside and the pool surrounded it. We've stayed at the Microtel a couple times and it was a solid deal both times.

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
Staying at the Drury inn
I reckon I'll have to look into that as an option too.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Staying at the Drury inn
I was looking at it online. Seems like a nice place.
Noted, thanks, was that the one that was the main hotel for the event this past time in the spring? It was in Burlington and I remember not being impressed. It had a pool on the outside and the pool surrounded it. We've stayed at the Microtel a couple times and it was a solid deal both times.

I missed this passed spring event. It was last fall and everyone who stayed there was bitching. It was disgustingly filthy and they charged us double and finally a week or 2 later we got back like 75 dollars!

johnp115

Reaction score
I would say crash in our room but my ol lady probably wouldn't go for that. And if she did you would probably see some things that would scar you for life!!!

LOL LOL

I have a huge group of friends that come down so wherever they get a room is where I'll be crashing. Last year I was so drunk that I slept between the hotel bed and the wall because that's where I threw my bed during the day, and when I got back at night I was more concerned with putting my ass to sleep than moving my bed hahaha

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
LOL LOL

I have a huge group of friends that come down so wherever they get a room is where I'll be crashing. Last year I was so drunk that I slept between the hotel bed and the wall because that's where I threw my bed during the day, and when I got back at night I was more concerned with putting my ass to sleep than moving my bed hahaha
yeah last year when I saw you there you were feeling no pain then either! LOL

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
I was looking at it online. Seems like a nice place.

I missed this passed spring event. It was last fall and everyone who stayed there was bitching. It was disgustingly filthy and they charged us double and finally a week or 2 later we got back like 75 dollars!

Da chit?! The place I'm thinkin of wasn't nearly that bad.

*edited a few minutes later* I just looked up the place we stayed at on Google Maps & I think we're thinking of the same place, in Burlington. The only one that Maps showed is permanently closed lol. Come to think if it, I do remember the room bein a little dirty. Maybe they just cleaned up their act a little bit for the spring. But, aparrently, it wasn't enough.
LOL LOL

Haha, been there lol smh... How was that next mornin lol?
i think i got 7 rooms at the drury .
And, Drury pulls ahead 🤔

Last edited:

300000 and counting

Reaction score
How late does Rudys usually last on Saturday night, I debating on starting the 7 hour drive after or getting a hotel room for a second night

imelmo

Reaction score
I like the Drury because of their strict no drinking and no loitering policies.

Latest posts