Whose running ADs and what's your setup?

DieselFreak92

Reaction score
Whose running AD split shots and what other mods do you have done? What kind of power are you making? What complications did you have with them? Whose tunes are you running?

JD3020

Reaction score
I ran mine on stock everything except intake and exhaust, with Gearhead tunes. It ran alright, nothing special but for pretty much free injectors i couldn't complain.

MossBack

Reaction score
The cost of 160/stock are so low that only way I would run ad's is if they were free... To buy a set even used for 500 wouldn't be worth it when 160!s are less then 1000.

bad12jr

Reaction score
I ran mine on stock everything except intake and exhaust, with Gearhead tunes. It ran alright, nothing special but for pretty much free injectors i couldn't complain.

What he said. Would never buy them though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

jbrixen

Reaction score
splits require more oil. as stated above just save for some 160's

jbrixen

Reaction score
expect around 300-325 FLYWHEEL horse. those i have talked too running splits, said the tuning for them was never spot on.

could re-pin to a SD PCM and deal with the tach issue. but now your spending foolish money.

but its your truck to do with as you please. if this is something you really want to try, go for it and post back with results.

bad12jr

Reaction score
I made 300 at the wheels. What tach issue. Also I'm very happy with the tuning on my obs. Sorry to not answer your whole question before.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

DieselFreak92

Reaction score
expect around 300-325 FLYWHEEL horse. those i have talked too running splits, said the tuning for them was never spot on.

could re-pin to a SD PCM and deal with the tach issue. but now your spending foolish money.

but its your truck to do with as you please. if this is something you really want to try, go for it and post back with results.

That tuning issue was what I had heard as well. If its going to be that much of an issue ill just save for baby swamps or stage 1s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Reaction score
Ran ads with a late 99 van turbo aside from the idle sounding terrible they are decent again mine came free of charge. I also ran a t500 hpop with them. Truck never broke 1200 degrees either

Latest posts

Members online