Whose running what, tuner wise?

11STROKER

Reaction score
IN MY OPINION... mike has the most daily driveable tunes and he isnt overly aggressive. i will trade 20 hp but a faster track time any day for reliability. give me a call if all your KEM tuning questions. i will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
919-383-9300

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
TXGLASSMAN, no issues? Just bolted up and go? I'm concerned coming from a 6.0 power stroke.....

No issues what so ever I am curious about custom tuning when it becomes available but for now the h&s canned tunes are working awesome. I drove 900 miles to Colorado back in late October. It was me and my dad, we had 1 1/2 weeks worth of hunting gear for both of us plus road side emergency stuff. I was running an average of 75 mph and was getting Han calculated 22.5 mpgs

young7.3

Reaction score
No issues what so ever I am curious about custom tuning when it becomes available but for now the h&s canned tunes are working awesome. I drove 900 miles to Colorado back in late October. It was me and my dad, we had 1 1/2 weeks worth of hunting gear for both of us plus road side emergency stuff. I was running an average of 75 mph and was getting Han calculated 22.5 mpgs

Holy $hit bat man,thats impressive.

sagebel

Reaction score
Just installed my minmax tonight. DPF on tunes are pretty impressive. Blendmount should be here tomorrow. DPF off tunes will probably be installed this weekend. The UPS guy couldn't find the second box on his truck. What program is everyone running for milage?

Last edited:

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
I'm very curious to see what Eric at Innovative can do, however I am very interested in Spartan as well. I know Eric can do custom tuning and tweak things to your specific needs. I don't know whether or not Spartan can do this. I am going to call them and talk to them about it. The only other thing that stands out to me is the price. The Spartan unit is quite a bit more than an XCal. So many options to vet out.

Chris

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Well, I have a used Spartan unit on its way! I can't wait to get it and see what I have once I get it all set to go. I am really stoked!

Chris

Latest posts

Members online