Whose tunes are you running?

JCart

Reaction score
TW auto and ZF-5 files like them all. Back in the day had a Gold superchip then a "custom" flip chip from superchip.....hahahaaa then went with TW so have not tried a whole bunch...also tried a sc tuner... Not even on same page as TW..

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
In my old 97 i started with bully dog. then bought a TS generic chip. There was a night and day difference. The TS on 2 was faster than the Bully dog all the way up. A little warm on the EGTs though

Also ran generic TS in my 2000. No really complaints other than EGTs.

In my current 97 I have a DP tuner. Finally got the new clutch broke in and planning on installing the gauges this weekened. Will have to see how it does towing

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
Well I got may gauges installed this AM. I can see already it is going to tow HOT. I can hit 1200* with just the empty truck

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
I've got Matt's tunes, only been running them for about three weeks or so and i am happy with them. I will be sending my chip back to him very soon again as my setup is changing again.

Chimera

Reaction score
I've run TS, Sniper, and DP tunes so far. Planning to run PHP or Gearhead in The Red Dragon when I get that far. Need to get my gauges and Intake/Exhaust side covered before I even consider tunes at this point though.

mattymx

Reaction score
I'm real happy with my tunes from DI. Been running them for about 3 years now after using a few other tuners. These tunes gave me 280HP and 500TQ at the wheels on stock injectors and turbo. Not too bad.

Tom S

Reaction score
I think Matt has a Cali truck and I kinda think those has 130cc injectors

mattymx

Reaction score
I think Matt has a Cali truck and I kinda think those has 130cc injectors

You are right Tom. And Bigie was there too on that dyno that same day. Maybe I should have stated that in my post. My truck is a mid year 96 and was one of the first PSD's to have AB splits.

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
You are right Tom. And Bigie was there too on that dyno that same day. Maybe I should have stated that in my post. My truck is a mid year 96 and was one of the first PSD's to have AB splits.

MY BAD. I read it wrong. I read it that you got 280hp OVER stock:doh:

morefuel

Reaction score
I have what I got in my sig from PHP I'm very happy with them. I got 280hp on the 80DD and 551 foot lb. on the 100R. It is a Cali model.

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
TW..he's a good Friend and IMO best tuner for the 7.3.

My '97:
Special stage 2's from Cass
My modded H2e with my 3" Billet intakes
custom Fuel system
Head studs and VS's
Tapercore IC
BTS

It gets the job done.

Cary

Latest posts

Members online