Wicked wheel 2

Buck1

Reaction score
I would say yes. I have SPE hot tune, but no reason it shouldn't work with H and S box tuning. I have an air dog as only fuel system upgrade and that is not a necessity.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

mattmal9

Reaction score
Any real difficulties when installing? I'm also deleted, if that helps, but any major tips when installing from the guys that have done it?

Buck1

Reaction score
Recommend if you are thinking about a downpipe or CCV kit, good to do as many at one time while you are under there.

Buck1

Reaction score
Well it is detailed on another thread, but I bought one and didn't install, cause visually I wasn't sure of the improvement.

Ovalboy20

Reaction score
I just installed the wicked wheel 2 on my powerstroke a couple weeks ago , It does have a little more turbo whistle which is nice :) But I didn't really notice any added power. Which you probrably wont on a stock truck

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I just installed the wicked wheel 2 on my powerstroke a couple weeks ago , It does have a little more turbo whistle which is nice :) But I didn't really notice any added power. Which you probrably wont on a stock truck

on an 06 ?

SD6.7

Reaction score
How was the install? Did you encounter any issues?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ovalboy20

Reaction score
Yup its an 06 6.0, It installed pretty easy. Just take the turbo it makes it a lot easier!!!!!!

dseitler

Reaction score
Still like to get updates on the performance of the wheel after the install? There has to be someone who wound this thing up. I wait about 2 min before I had to do a 1/4 pass somewhere to see the numbers - EGT - Boost?

Buck1

Reaction score
Drove some more this weekend. Noticeably louder whistle outside of the truck at idle and lower rpms. Pulls harder as well. No official numbers or anything to add.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
for reference, here's some dyno results.
Bone stock.
Minimax Hot, DPF on
Minimax Hot, DPF off
These are around the .26 - .28 H&S tunes.
6-7-minimax-deleted-dyno-stock-dpf-hot-dpf-off-hot.jpg

Last edited:

kampy

Reaction score
Yes. Our 2011 in house truck had a tuner on it when we dyno'd.
I'll double check of course - but I'm confident that's what I heard.

Now, our truck isn't deleted and we won't be gathering information on deleted trucks - is that what you meant? :(

Sorry! Just trying to clear up some info for everyone!

Jennifer, is the graph on the dieselsite website both with a stock tune? Or both with an aftermarket tune? The only difference between the two runs being just the change to the WW2?

Looking at tricktrucks dyno sheet, he only got 341/666 outta his, looks like he came up about 45 hp and 100lbft short of what you advertise. Quite a bit of difference.

Enlighten us please. Many are looking for accurate answers.

Thanks

Edit: asking because she said the truck has a tune and the website describes it as stock with just a wheel change.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.