Winch and stock 15 bumper?

ftast350

Reaction score
Has anyone managed to mount a winch behind the stock bumper of an 11-16? Looks like it could be done but would have to be mounted upside down or something. Thoughts?

ftast350

Reaction score
I know there's the warn setup that pushes the bumper out 5" but I'd rather not use it.

Downey

Reaction score
aftermarket bumper is the best and cleanest look IMO. there are some bumpers out there that dont look terrible on stock height trucks. If you can weld the move DIY bumpers can be had for less than $500.

ftast350

Reaction score
I've looked at the move bumpers along with pretty well all the other options, I like the Trail Ready Crawler but I'm not into spending over 2gs (cndn) and I like being different.

Heavy_GD

Reaction score
I run the warn set up on an 06, its been great structurally but you have to get used to the underbite look.

mikeeg02

Reaction score
I didnt mount mine on the stock bumper, but I got one of these.

Utility004-300x300.jpg

Buckstop.biz

One of the cheapest aftermarket winch bumpers that isnt over sized, over priced and ridiculous looking. I am not into the rock crawler thing on my work truck. I wanted a place to stand on my bumper to get under hood, and easy access to my winch.

Ill try to find a picture of it actually on my truck.

The one I have is the fleet bumper. Which they dont push or advertise as much because its basically their cheapest too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online