Winter Front

bpan

Reaction score
Hey just wondering what you guys are doing for winter fronts on these trucks. Where I am it gets down to -30*C. I had a nice snap on one on my 6.4, but I would like one without snaps on the grill for this truck. I have seen this style for some of the newer Dodges. Anyone have any experience?

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I have the snap on one from FIA. I know you don't want that one but it also comes with a bug screen for the summer. I find it quite handy personally.

bpan

Reaction score
I have the snap on one from FIA. I know you don't want that one but it also comes with a bug screen for the summer. I find it quite handy personally.

I really liked my last one, but this truck is a lot nicer and has a color matched grill and I really don't want any snaps on there in the summer.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I really liked my last one, but this truck is a lot nicer and has a color matched grill and I really don't want any snaps on there in the summer.

Yeah I hear ya there. I kinda went into this setup thinking that I would eventually paint to match as well, so wasn't concerned about the snaps. I can see where you wouldn't want to add them after. I'll be thinking the same after I get my grill painted...

dsberman94

Reaction score

Grab up and xl grille and put the snaps in that. Definitely a better option than putting snaps in the nice grille.

WHY NOT

Reaction score

I am just going to pick up a chrome grille from the junk yard to put the snaps on and just swap the grille out when it gets cold

bpan

Reaction score
I might look into getting one made, there has to be a way to do this without snaps....

08Monster

Reaction score
On my 6.4, I just put a piece of cardboard or wood behind the intercooler, but in front of the radiator. Works great, still get a cool intercooler.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
lol.. yeah..

i zip tied a couple floor mats to the backside of my grill for winter and use hi idle a lot.

live life full throttle

I might look into getting one made, there has to be a way to do this without snaps....
see above.. pretty easy to do. makes a lot of difference...

live life full throttle

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
Dimple board and zip-ties....

10731083_702698389845109_6538007262814569357_n.jpg

bpan

Reaction score
Lol, I guess if I had a 6.0 I might as well be okay with dimple board....

Latest posts

Members online