wiring 24v vp into obs

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
So, my 7.3 **** the bed, and before you knock me for dropping the platform, I've had nothing but problems with 7.3s. Multiple engines in a row in fact. Just not my motor to run I guess. Anyway, last night I did some horse trading for a really good, low mileage 24v complete with wiring and ecm. For the time being I am going to run the vp in it until I get things in line to switch to a p. I'm wondering if anyone has swapped a vp motor into an obs, and if so, could help me figure out the wiring to get it to work? Thanks!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
So, my 7.3 **** the bed, and before you knock me for dropping the platform, I've had nothing but problems with 7.3s. Multiple engines in a row in fact. Just not my motor to run I guess. Anyway, last night I did some horse trading for a really good, low mileage 24v complete with wiring and ecm. For the time being I am going to run the vp in it until I get things in line to switch to a p. I'm wondering if anyone has swapped a vp motor into an obs, and if so, could help me figure out the wiring to get it to work? Thanks!
you are dead to me

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online