Wisconsin check in!

TooMuch03

Reaction score
Crap I didnt know you were from WI

Yup! Good to see you here too man!

Way to many chevys, and always beating on powerstrokes, even half of the chicks in this area are brainwashed dbags. gets a lil irritating when you actually try to talk to someone with a decent truck.

Owning a 6.0, I get more than my fair share of the douchebaggery from both chicks and dudes. I had a couple guys leaning up a against a duramx (I knew it was one cuz there was two 3 foot long hood stickers that said so :puke: ) in the Fleet Farm parking lot giving me crap as I drove by. They got quiet when I invited them to join me on a straight flat piece of back road just outside of town...:flipa:

btw, I am planning on going down to Great Lakes Dragaway on Wednesday night. If any one is in the area and wants to come out, that would be great. I also convinced my friend to take her 2013 Escape 2.0 turbo down the track :thumbup:

rentstdi

Reaction score
August second weekend? in Chilton
September 15-16 there is one in Calutmetville

Both of those are by Lake Winnabago on the opposite side from Oshkosh
If you want more info I could hook ya up with more detailed info

duddy

Reaction score
August second weekend? in Chilton
September 15-16 there is one in Calutmetville

Both of those are by Lake Winnabago on the opposite side from Oshkosh
If you want more info I could hook ya up with more detailed info

Will be at chilton, It is the 11-12 probly will show up friday night tho.

dodge county antique powershow aug 4-6 in burnett wisconsin. I can give directions if need be. Ill be there sunday or saturday for sure, possibly friday after work.

Have never been there, I have a party in kewaunee that I want to go to but may make it down on sunday. looks easy to find off of 26.

I am going to the one in baraboo with my uncle but not sure when it is.

Dave

Reaction score
Anyone going to the pulls in Black River falls on the 4th?

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Anyone pulling at the Brown County Fair Truck Pulls? There is 2 classes with over $2000 in prizes this year. I copied this from their facebook page.

Give us a call to get signed up $20.00 entry with 2 free passes to the fair! Two clases with over $2000 in prizes. Norm or Jon 1-920-330-0183! Thursday night under the Lights! Sponsered by Perfomance Diesel

CGD

Reaction score
I'm in Walworth county, haven't heard of many get together or events other than local pulls yet other than I'm trying to get a few guys to GLD in April.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

Latest posts

Members online