Woodburn,Oregan nhrda june 30

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Who's going. We're. Comin down. The. Superstreet payout is over 6500 now. There's payouts for the rest of the classes at this event. Drag racing. Sled pulls. Dyno. West coast finally has a decent event.

Still haven't hit my 9. But I have hit 137mph a couple times. So really hopeing to get my 60ft down and lay down those 9s I've been looking for.

See you guys there. I'll bring the gibson. Stop by for a sip of great canadian whiskey

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Who's going. We're. Comin down. The. Superstreet payout is over 6500 now. There's payouts for the rest of the classes at this event. Drag racing. Sled pulls. Dyno. West coast finally has a decent event.

Still haven't hit my 9. But I have hit 137mph a couple times. So really hopeing to get my 60ft down and lay down those 9s I've been looking for.

See you guys there. I'll bring the gibson. Stop by for a sip of great canadian whiskey

you got ur 9 .. and if steve shows up please deliver a case ;) will pay in advance.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
We will certainly be there in large attendance! Actually going to be doing a fund raiser for a local boy during the event. We have teamed with the NHRDA to make some of his dreams come true, going to be one hell of a weekend.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Black 02

Reaction score
Nice to meet the new faces and saying hello to old faces.

Good weekend and a great event overall.

Hopefully they get the sled pulling figured out. That track was kinda hokey.

That white 7.3 with the Irate sticker was wheel hopping like a mother. HE wasn't the only one.

Jake's truck looked damn impressive. I love seeing 7.3's get it done. That truck would have whipped a lot of tow mirror flipped up taco'd out cummins. LOL

Latest posts

Members online