• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Wrecked 03 6.0

3brorce

Reaction score
yea. I was not going to let it go for under 4 because that is what insurance wants for me to get it back. yea I might just want to pull all my **** out and let her go

3brorce

Reaction score
You might as well let insurance have it. Thats maybe a $3K truck on a good day man. sorry to say. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Insurance said they could get 7 grand for my truck probably at the auction.

neverkickn

Reaction score
Insurance said they could get 7 grand for my truck probably at the auction.

They are full of crap. If that thing goes to auction it will be bid on by someone who will take it back to their shop to repair it to the point that they can resell it. No way they can buy it at 7 fix it and make any money on the deal.

3brorce

Reaction score
They are full of crap. If that thing goes to auction it will be bid on by someone who will take it back to their shop to repair it to the point that they can resell it. No way they can buy it at 7 fix it and make any money on the deal.

Exactly. Tell me how they would not make any money? They are not going to lose any money. If they could paint it, put nose on, straighten frame all themselves. They could resell it for 15.

AKHILF

Reaction score
$15,000 for a standard cab long bed with over 120,000 miles? Oh yeah and a salvaged title. Sorry man not happening. Even with out the blem title it wouldn't go for that much with those miles I bet. I would just let it go. And if you still want it go to the auction and see what it goes for.

3brorce

Reaction score
$15,000 for a standard cab long bed with over 120,000 miles? Oh yeah and a salvaged title. Sorry man not happening. Even with out the blem title it wouldn't go for that much with those miles I bet. I would just let it go. And if you still want it go to the auction and see what it goes for.

Are you kidding me? That is why insurance is giving me 15 for it then if they total it out? It is not going to have a salvaged title either. Dont ask me how but insurance is letting me keep my clean title.

3brorce

Reaction score
Anyone interested in buying this and fixing it themselves? If not I am just going to let insurance have it.

STROKER

Reaction score
If youd be interested in parting it out ill take the motor and trans off your hands. If you dont i want the hassle i understand

charlie-2

Reaction score
no way for insurance auction, i got my truck off a incurance web site.. 2008 6.4l cc sb wrecked/reposessed. clean title. no frame damage, missing front bumper and brackets needed 2 airbags and number 8 injector. got it for 9k off coparts, mostlikely where they will put your truck up for auction.

i know alot about the salvage trucks and stuff 08s and up go for a crap ton, even wrecked. anything below like 6.0ls theres tons and no one reallyis interested in them maybie some here and there that went, but then again most have salvage titles and even if you buy it wrecked and fix it up if its salvage it aint worth crap if it dose have a clean title then its gonna be alot of money to fix it up, alot of shops jsut buy it for its worth in parts which is why most people buy them or if they will never get rid of the truck itself.

just giving you a balls park idea on what your truck is worth to the inscurance company. but anyways goodluck:jammin:

Last edited:

3brorce

Reaction score
It does have a clean title. Insurance said they would take it to the auction and probably get 7 grand for it. No BS just saying what they said. Thanks for the info though

Latest posts

Members online