• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: 03-04 rclb 6.0

04stroker

Reaction score
Like the title says looking for a 2003-2004 regular cab 6.0. Automatic transmission can be 2wd or 4wd prefer 4wd though. Body can be rough, it doesn't have to run, miles don't matter, transmission can be shot etc.... Just looking for something cheap.

range91

Reaction score
You know someone in the area? Small world if so I have been doing some buisness with you guys ( tri cities trans) and we are located bout 30 minutes north of holland mi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04stroker

Reaction score
Oh I did not realize that was you! Haha small world if I come up I will stop by there and visit y'all. I have a buddy that lives there yes he's actually on here too goes by jimdawg.

range91

Reaction score
Cool man yea if your ever up this way definitely stop in. Hopefully the truck works out for ya. Take care man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04stroker

Reaction score
Back on the hunt last guy sold it out from under me. I was sending a deposit today had deal worked out and he just sold it to someone else. Oh well anyone knows of anything let me know.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
I may have something coming up this weekend along what you guys are looking for, eclb 2wd 05. Will know specifics Friday.

just saw you wanted rclb my bad.

Latest posts

Members online