• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB 12+ CCLB 6.7 4wd

JD3020

Reaction score
Been doing some thinking and i'm looking buy a truck within the next month or two. Just gotta get my Jeep CRD sold, unless i decide to pull cash out of my savings. Anyways i'm not super picky, but have a list of things i need in a truck. Located in Dayton, Ohio but willing to drive/fly south for a good deal.

-Must be a 4wd CCLB, shortbed will not work which sucks because they are everywhere
-Prefer an XLT but i'd be fine with a Lariat, must have brake control and upfitter switches, and i'd really like the full center console.
-F250 or F350 doesn't really matter, but i'd love a truck with the camper package or whatever would give me stiffer rear springs.
-Any color except white. I'd be alright with white with a tan stripe at the bottom, but don't want just a plain white truck.
-Must be a clean truck, don't want something with a bunch of dents/dings or rust. Rust free is a huge thing.
-Stock or tuned/delleted is fine, but don't want anything with a bunch of mods or a abuse.
-Looking to stay under $32k

sootie

Reaction score
Check out my eclb for sale in the classifieds...fits everything you are asking for with the exception of crew cab. I can put the block back in the rear and the snow plow prep springs back in the front.

Last edited:

Jmiller3104

Reaction score
I know it says 2012 but I just posted my 2011 with everything your wanting. I could work a deal with you since you would have to fly here . If you would like to call or text me i can give you more info/pictures than what I have posted on Craigslist. Thanks. It's also a f-350 SRW so it has the stiffer springs you are wanting.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
id be willing to part with my 2011 king ranch, but its white and I ******d the tan bottom.

but its platinum white if that helps

142k on the clock, been tuned and ******d since 10k.

Latest posts