• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: 2015 Powerstoke

strok-n

Reaction score
Hey everyone I am in the market for a 2015 F250 or F350. It must be a ccsb, 4 wheel drive and be a lariat or nicer. Anyone got one for sale. Just seeing what all is out there.

Thanks

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
The problem with 15's is people want more than you can get them new. Or awful close to it.

I'm trying really hard not to buy a brand new 15 for low 50's when I see people asking high 40's/low 50's for 60k mile trucks

JMart

Reaction score
The problem with 15's is people want more than you can get them new. Or awful close to it.

I'm trying really hard not to buy a brand new 15 for low 50's when I see people asking high 40's/low 50's for 60k mile trucks

That was why we bought a new one. Got a 2016 cc/lb lariat for $50k brand new. Couldn't find a 2015 for that, and was still under warranty.

strok-n

Reaction score

Yeah that is a problem here too, I have found one or two that are priced well, but wanting to see what else is out there.

Inline6359

Reaction score

Just 15's?! LOL seems like anything 11+ people want damn near new money for. I'll be interested to see what happens when the 17's come out.

hudsonbrannon

Reaction score
Oh Jesus, those are gonna be aluminum bodies like the 150s so I'm sure it's gonna drive the price up a bunch

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Just 15's?! LOL seems like anything 11+ people want damn near new money for. I'll be interested to see what happens when the 17's come out.

I'm seeing decent deals on 11-12's

I found a pretty bang-up deal on a low mile 14 (private party deal), but it's a CCSB with a sunroof, and my ideal is a long bed w/ no roof. But I'm keeping an eye on it. It's priced well enough that I may end up buying it just to trade it in on what I want.

the 17's will drive the prices down as the gotta have its go to the new body style. I'm hoping that Ford brings them to market in the spring the way they did the 11's though they said they're coming in the fall.

if they announced they were coming in spring, the 15's and 16's that are still sitting would probably continue to sit longer

I'm hawkeyeing a dealer that has four left over 15 platinums. I've had my eye on them since the 16's first came out. If I could snag one right at 50, I don't know if I could resist temptation

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
$50k for a platinum is a sweet deal Forrest. I was looking last night at Holiday Ford and they have a real nice Lariat ultimate 2016 for $54k. Very similar to JMart's new truck. So when then17's come out that truck will be even less.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
you guys should pay me to send trucks down from canada. Brand new lariat ultimates diesel 4x4 going for 42k US

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
$50k for a platinum is a sweet deal Forrest. I was looking last night at Holiday Ford and they have a real nice Lariat ultimate 2016 for $54k. Very similar to JMart's new truck. So when then17's come out that truck will be even less.

oh I'm not saying it's even possible... but that would have me holding a heated wheel for sure

they're asking $56 for them. sorry, I can get a 16 for close to that.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Yeah man. I did a quick autotrader search of dealers in Austin and found lariats brand new for that price. It's so tempting but I am going to hold off until the 17's come out.

Inline6359

Reaction score
I'm seeing decent deals on 11-12's

I found a pretty bang-up deal on a low mile 14 (private party deal), but it's a CCSB with a sunroof, and my ideal is a long bed w/ no roof. But I'm keeping an eye on it. It's priced well enough that I may end up buying it just to trade it in on what I want.

the 17's will drive the prices down as the gotta have its go to the new body style. I'm hoping that Ford brings them to market in the spring the way they did the 11's though they said they're coming in the fall.

if they announced they were coming in spring, the 15's and 16's that are still sitting would probably continue to sit longer

I'm hawkeyeing a dealer that has four left over 15 platinums. I've had my eye on them since the 16's first came out. If I could snag one right at 50, I don't know if I could resist temptation

I have seen a few deals myself, I don't mind shipping trucks but most are asking a mint for trucks with over 90k and almost 4 or 5 years old. I would be pissed to make the jump and take a beating like I think I would once the 17's come out.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I can't hold out until the 17's come out to buy a 6.7, so I'm shopping. I'm just trying to find the best deal I can. I've got my thumb on a pearl over black 14 lariat ultimate with 36k on it for 43. Private party deal. Tuck looks/smells brand new. Perfect, garage kept, bone stock, etc. I wish it were a 15, but even this truck being a 14 dealers are asking 48-50 for it. Again, I wouldn't pay that. I'd sooner buy a brand new one for a few grand more!

ncollins64

Reaction score
Yeah man. I did a quick autotrader search of dealers in Austin and found lariats brand new for that price. It's so tempting but I am going to hold off until the 17's come out.

That's what I'm talking about brother LOL. Let's both fly down and tell em to give us an even better deal on a 17 if we get 2

Latest posts

Members online