• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB 6.0 Side Emblems

ThreeFitty

Reaction score
Looking for the side emblems that say powerstroke diesel V8. Obviously I could buy a new set but would much rather go used. Not too picky on the years as I know they changed, just like the chrome look compared to the 7.3. If anybody would like to sell a pair let me know. Thank you

Koda22

Reaction score
You looking for the ones that go on the door? If I can find mine you pay the ride and ill give them to ya....

ThreeFitty

Reaction score
Yes sir that exactly what I'm looking for! If you would do that I would be more than grateful

dsberman94

Reaction score
If anyone else wants to get rid of some im also wanting some. I'll wait to make sure the op gets his first though.

Last edited:

Koda22

Reaction score
I looked for these and was only able to find one....I know I've got the other one but can't seem to find it...

Koda22

Reaction score
I don't got a pic but I'd say it's gotta be a 9-10....and like I said to the op pay for the ride and you can have it...I'm not trying to make any money off of it...

ThreeFitty

Reaction score
Go for it Tom, and thank you Koda I was able to get a set off a truck at he scrap yard for free. Appreciate you looking!

Latest posts

Members online