• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: 6.4 powerstroke with mods

PSD

Reaction score
Just looking to buy a 6.4 with performance mods. more than a tune, exhaust and intake please. I dont have time to mod it my self so im looking for a modified one.
Thank you
Blake

HD F250

Reaction score
I have seen this truck in person and it is a sick truck and totally ready to hit the track or daily drive!

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score

PSD

Reaction score
These two trucks came immediately to mind... Yours and Mike's... LOL And my question is the same as yours.... How far do you wanna go????

Im looking for one with built trans, upgraded k16 or duals, studs,and a turbo upgrade would be nice.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Shones truck is the baddest of the bad, and will be rebuilt right... turn key 1000 hp? seams like a no-brainer

dommel01

Reaction score
Id sell my truck, call or text me 7178750493, has all of what your lookin for

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Both Shone's and Mike S's trucks came to mind. You won't go wrong with either. Both trucks are built right! I've driven both, and they have left a permagrin on my face! I think Mike has dropped his price to 37k too, with all thats done, that's a great price. And Mike D's silver surfer is nice as hell too with all the goodies go to with it.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Settlemire's truck is the all around package at an extremely affordable price. I would have bought it myself had I know know he was gonna sell it before I jumped into building mine. Dillehay and Shone's trucks are no slouch either. Looks and power. Pick one of those three and I can promise you won't be disappointed in any way!

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Ok so here's a question for you guys with heavy mods. Once the worked pistons were added to the platform, are you still having to worry about them cracking?

Or is it something your Always going to have to worry about

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.