• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB 7.3 Motor in Good Condition

strok-n

Reaction score
Looking to buy a stock 7.3 motor to put back in my 2000 F350. Selling the built one in it now and would like to get another one back in it.

Thanks

DieselDC

Reaction score
I have one from an 02 e350 that has a pathetic 180k. Much more life left and the engine bay is CLEAN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DieselDC

Reaction score
Haha yeah tell me about it. Cost me 700$ to have a motor shipped to me. Cost just as much as shipping a whole dang car out of state!

dsberman94

Reaction score
Find a fastenal near you and the seller. Should be about 75-150 if I remember correctly from when I worked at the D.C. That's their pallet rate. I pulled the entire front frame section off of out transfer trucks of 12v and 24v Cummins engines and trans. Also the full built steel bumpers for jeeps. My employee price was like $20, which is what it cost me to get my 2012 running boards to me from mark in New Jersey and send my old ones out to a guy half way across pa again. And it helped to be on the good side with the guys that handled that stuff.

Last edited:

nsfr1206

Reaction score
I think I'm going to take a 7.3 250 in that was hit in the back corner and totaled. Mice ate the harness but was running. Interested?

Latest posts

Members online