• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB 7.3 or 6.0

Pigman

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I totaled my 7.3 a couple months ago and made the mistake of buying an F-150 when I should have bought another diesel. I'm looking for a CLEAN 7.3 or even a 6.0. Lower miles the better, CCSB or CCLB, 4WD, and I'd really like a silver one like my old truck, but I would take white, grey, dark blue, or burgundy. Looking to spend anywhere from $10-25k. Just let me know what you got!

Thanks,
Josh

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
I can't get your profile to load, so where are you from? I don't have one for sale, but I'll just tell you good luck. Lol I looked for 2 months before buying mine. I was ready to give up and buy a gas truck about the time I ran in to the truck I bought.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

powerstrokecrzy

Reaction score
05 burgundy f250. All bulletproof work done, 175/stock injectors, ported intake manifold, kc 1.5 turbo, sct tuned, leveled on 35s, 163k miles. I'd ask 25k if i was to list it

Latest posts

Members online