• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: 97 Turbo intake boot

Got Smoke?

Reaction score
Need a replacement for the orange intake boot on my 97, mine has a large hole in the bottom of it.

ghohouston

Reaction score
Id just find a junkyard and look for one. And on your ccv mod, how do you plan to block it off on the boot? I siliconed either a quarter, dime, or nickel to mine (cant remember which) but worked well

Got Smoke?

Reaction score
Id just find a junkyard and look for one. And on your ccv mod, how do you plan to block it off on the boot? I siliconed either a quarter, dime, or nickel to mine (cant remember which) but worked well

Our junkyards around here don't have any diesel trucks in them, mostly just junk cars that's why I'm looking here. I've already hit up my local ford guys and they don't have one.

Sent from the command position of my dinosaur.

Got Smoke?

Reaction score
I'd just buy whole new boots from riff raff, with the 6637 air filter kit, all the pieces you need for like 130, the boots are way better also

I ended up picking up a good used one for $25. I would have ordered one at the same time I ordered my DP from RiffRaff if I had known they offered them.

I got a 6637 from my local NAPA for $34 and I had the parts laying around to make a TyMar style intake

Sent from the command position of my dinosaur.

Latest posts

Members online