• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB F-Superduty 4x4 axle

WeBeStrokin

Reaction score
They were a Dana 70, but you could also take the dana 60 and make it a 70 only without the 10 lug. all you had to do is change the outer axles to a 35 spline axle and get Mile Marker Supreme hubs. That's if you wanted to stay with 8 lug.

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
ok just thought I would throw my 2 cents in on that, not sure where you could find one other than maybe Rob Swank of ROB'S REARS in Pa and he also did some shipping but not sure if he still does. # is 570-274-7698

Thanks. Yea I have a F-superduty we want to convert to 4x4 just need the axle.

WeBeStrokin

Reaction score
Get ahold of that guy and see if he might have anything if he doesn't I might now of someone else as well, but I can't just give his number out.

Quaziemoto

Reaction score
I have a Dana 60 that i would sale. I was going to do 4x4 conversion on my 97 f350. Getting married and just dont have time to do the project right now. Let me know if anyone is interested.

WeBeStrokin

Reaction score
Ok so I got to looking and they were not a dana 70 they were a 60 super with the 10 lug hubs. And the 70 does actually have a larger ring gear. Any and all info can be found on Randy's Ring & Pinion on just about any axle.

WeBeStrokin

Reaction score
Charles,

Some were a Dana 70

Yeah I just seen one today in a 96 f-superduty that I seen at fuel station around town and it had Dana 70 stamped on the housing. I seen the truck and asked the guy if he minded that I looked so I knew for sure and he told me have at it. So I am sorry if I mislead anyone in anyway on that.

Latest posts

Members online