• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

wtb head studs and fuel injectors

Yamato99

Reaction score
Looking for injectors that are bigger than stock and head studs for my 6.0 powerstroke

zshier17

Reaction score
Lol call warren diesel and tell them you want some fuel injectors. Then give them money and they will ship them to you. Capitalism is awesome

Yamato99

Reaction score
Warren is **** ive found a better place to get injectors rebuilt with a better warranty just seeing if someome might have some that they dont need anymore

zshier17

Reaction score
Throwing some harsh accusations down lol. How many sets of warren injectors have you ran? Lol

Well good luck, there's like 2 or 3 threads on the first 2 pages of guys selling injectors fyi

militant83

Reaction score
Ive got a set of Full Force 155c injectors that are currently in my truck but they are for sale, I would need you cores. PM me if your interested. I will gladly sell you my injectors so I can go buy some Warrens.

Last edited:

Yamato99

Reaction score
Im just saying im not paying more to get shafted on a warranty if i dont know any of the guys that work there i have no clue how theyb are im just saying if i have found a place thats less and has double the warranty it sounds like he has confidence that his works better. Why only offer 6 months unless thats all the product lasts.

militant83

Reaction score
Im just saying im not paying more to get shafted on a warranty if i dont know any of the guys that work there i have no clue how theyb are im just saying if i have found a place thats less and has double the warranty it sounds like he has confidence that his works better. Why only offer 6 months unless thats all the product lasts.

Where are you looking at getting them? I know people have their favorites on here but it is also a good place to get info from people that have had experience with the various vendors in the diesel community.

I always try to research a product as much as I can before dumping the cash in to it. The forum provides a good platform to start that research.

zshier17

Reaction score
The 6 month warranty is only for rebuilds that are supplied from the buyer. To me that makes sense, why? Because people are idiots and don't take care of their trucks. I guarantee you people get a call from someone at Warren telling them their 150k mile injectors look bad and that they should consider new solenoids and/or spool valves or just spend the money on remans, and the customer says no. Then they go hot rod their truck with improper maintenance and wonder why their injectors go bad. 30 psi of fuel pressure, bad oil change interval, wrong oil, low HPOP pressure, and then they blame Warren for "bad" service. I Don't own my own business but I'm assuming that's why they only offer a 6 month warranty on customer rebuilds. IMO

Yamato99

Reaction score
Well 1600 for new spool valves and then its bumped to a 1 year but im not wanting everyones opinions on injectors ive found a place that im going to send my injectors to het rebuilt thats less than warren and has a better warranty are you telling me warren is more capable at replacing the parts in injectors?

zshier17

Reaction score
I'm not telling you to do anything, i'm just wondering why you started a thread that literally just said, "i'm looking for injectors and headstuds"... and thats about it. and then i say, ok go to warren diesel and get some injectors, and you come out with Warren is sh** lol. i mean what are you really expecting?

Either way, good luck with the injectors.

Latest posts

Members online