• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB OBS single cab

ACFarmer

Reaction score
Looking for an OBS single cab 4x4. Would prefer auto and one ton trucks but would consider a 3/4 ton as well. Can have some rust but nothing terrible. Let me know what you have!

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Depends on what model and options and how the body is.

:fustrate:

How about posting what your price range is.... That way then if people find something in that range they can share it....

BTW BigStroker finds obs trucks all over..... For all prices.

Last edited:

ACFarmer

Reaction score
:fustrate:

How about posting what your price range is.... That way then if people find something in that range they can share it....

BTW BigStroker finds obs trucks all over..... For all prices.

I'm saying, that an ext cab or 4 door isnt worth hardly anything to me. Depending on if its a 350 or 250 and 5 speed or auto and how the body is, anywhere up to 5 or 6,000. I'm tired of looking at trucks that are rusted out and beat to death that guys still want 7 grand for.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
i know a guy selling a 97 std cab white with smal rust over wheel well, kp D-60 3.55s automatc with 150k on it...think he was askin 6 or 7... not sure. located in Easton, MD

97sledpuller

Reaction score
I have a 97 powerstroke with a 5 speed. Ive been thinking about selling it to get another one thats auto. Has 165,xxx miles, done alot of work to it. Put Rosewood stage 2 160cc 80%, D66 turbo, T500 HPOP, Beans e fuel, autometer boost and pyro. Only rust is over the rear wheel wells and alittle on driverside fender. Runs and drives great im just getting sick of shifting. Id need about 8 grand for it.

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 42
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 46

Latest posts

Members online