• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB Rolling chassis

roachie

Reaction score
Looking for an 89-current with no engine under $2000.

Would prefer a regular cab and a truck that was a diesel at one time. Looking for home for this 12v I have in the shop floor.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Looking for an 89-current with no engine under $2000.

Would prefer a regular cab and a truck that was a diesel at one time. Looking for home for this 12v I have in the shop floor.

Just sell me the engine and ill put it in my 93

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

roachie

Reaction score
I couldnt live with myself selling a 160hp powerhouse to someone and they get killed with it. LOL

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I have several that I could sell.

Regular cab OBS F350 4x4 chassis, CCLB OBS F350 4x4 chassis, '05 ex cab dually 4x4 chassis - front axle needs some parts. There is another 2wd OBS cab and chassis that I have that is missing all the front end stuff..... let me know what you want for a rolling chassis and I can hook a brother up.

roachie

Reaction score
Sold the yota new years day, just lost interest in it. I need a bitch truck for the shop, within 200 miles of me ever hick with an OBS thinks is a ***king gold mine. Best candidate I have seen had an IDI with 300k and they wanted 4500 for it.

What kind of shape is your obs f350 in?

Last edited:

roachie

Reaction score
I have several that I could sell.

Regular cab OBS F350 4x4 chassis, CCLB OBS F350 4x4 chassis, '05 ex cab dually 4x4 chassis - front axle needs some parts. There is another 2wd OBS cab and chassis that I have that is missing all the front end stuff..... let me know what you want for a rolling chassis and I can hook a brother up.

Tell me more..

Btw, I found some parts to that D60 about a month after yall picked it up. Somebody "cleaned the shop", I think I still have it if you want them. Mostly bolts.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.