• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB Single Cab 08-10...

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Hey guys we are looking for a single cab 6.4. If anyone out there has one or might know of someone that has one please let me know. Preferably one with power windows, mirrors, locks etc. Thanks.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
I was just in the same search until Tuesday! Going to Wisconsin Sunday to pick up a 2008 XL with a "bad engine". I've been looking since last summer for the right one. Good luck with the search

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i text him, i dont know what his goal is with the truck, mine doesnt fit what many might be after

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
My truck has 130 on it, but you'd never know. Garage kept, not a scratch on it. XLT special ordered with almost every option. ESOF, power driver, center console, door molding, upfitters, supplemental heat, 6 disk, leather wrapped steering wheel, etc. Only thing it doesn't have is reverse prox.

Paint in the bed barely has any scratches.

Job 1 3.73 truck with all factory maint and updates (venturi t, etc.)

Oxford white on stone cloth

Red_93_L

Reaction score
I've got an 2008 104,500 miles xlt power windows and locks. Let me know if you guys want anymore info.

dommel01

Reaction score
If anyone has a cheaper reg cab 6.4 not too concerned about miles or conidion let me know I'm looking for something cheap

sootie

Reaction score
If anyone has a cheaper reg cab 6.4 not too concerned about miles or conidion let me know I'm looking for something cheap

Check out Ritchie Bros auctioneers in the first week of Feb. I can't remember if it's Houston or fort worth but trucks sometime go cheap there and there are a couple reg cab 6.4s

Latest posts

Members online