• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB truck

Inline6359

Reaction score
I'm in the market for a truck, and have exhausted everything close to me. I would like to keep it under 17k, under 140000 miles, and no rust. If it's a 7.3, I would prefer a standard, 6.0 either auto or standard with slight lean toward a standard. Needs to be 4x4 and clean title please. I know it's pretty open ended but I am pretty flexible. Pm me what you have or are interested in selling. This is mostly for people who haven't posted ads, I have browsed all those.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
I have a 2005 CCSB white with gray on the bottom lariat grey leather interior. its got 160 on it though, but has head studs, egr ****** ect, trans and converter with about 30k on it interior is in pretty good shape 7/10, exterior is in decent shape 7/10 truck originally came out of Maryland gona be right at your 17k asking price. has black steel wheels and 75% tred on the tires. message me for more info

Inline6359

Reaction score
I have a 2005 CCSB white with gray on the bottom lariat grey leather interior. its got 160 on it though, but has head studs, egr ****** ect, trans and converter with about 30k on it interior is in pretty good shape 7/10, exterior is in decent shape 7/10 truck originally came out of Maryland gona be right at your 17k asking price. has black steel wheels and 75% tred on the tires. message me for more info

Can't hurt to take a look, if you want send me some pictures?

Friend has a clean 2002 7.3 Lariat 4x4 DRW crew cab, auto, 8' bed with cap with 175k way under your $17k asking price.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Pictures?

Are you interested in an EXTREMELY low mile 6.4? It's never seen snow or road salt!

You know it! I'm not sure your truck is in my price range though lol. PM me what you are thinking?

Latest posts

Members online