• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB used stage 1 or 2 injectors

Lowdown89

Reaction score
They have less than 1000 miles on them and were built by casserly... I had bill at PHP build me an engine and thought I would be happy with 400hp but I want more I got the truck back in the middle of may and I rarely drive it the most I have driven it at once is when I drove the 2 hours back from bills shop to my house in the middle of may

JD3020

Reaction score
You can tear stuff up with less than that......trust me LOL

Yep. And for that reason my truck now sits and we are kicking around the idea of selling it and building a unique diesel powered-rig.

BTW i might have a set of 2's for sale soon. Unknown miles on them but they are currently at Unlimited having 100% nozzles thrown on and getting worked on. They will be 175/100% when they are done.

~NASTYSTROKER96~

Reaction score
im easy on my truck, it only sees half to full throttle at the most once every 2 weeks, im lookin for injectors that wont hurt a stock truck for a short time, im buyin all the performance stuff 1 by 1

Latest posts

Members online