• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB Wheel spacers

STROKED-OUT

Reaction score
I am in the market for some 2" wheel spacers for an e99.....aluminum or steel does not matter (do not tow much of anything) needing a set of 4......for a faster reply you can call or text anytime.....419-989-7069.......thanks....Josh Byerly

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
If you can't find used...we have them.

hese are U.S. Alcoa 6061t6 billet aluminum, Lifetime warrentee, hub-centric and wheel-centric The spacers are roughly 3-5 times stronger than the Ford cast 20" wheels .

2" spacers will work without needing to cut off your existing wheel studs but will result it the wheel moving out more as this will change the back space to 3.75"..rather than 4.5" thats stock.

We can get you 1.25" spacers but you will have to trim the studs shorter. But the back space with then be 4.5" and the rim will set like factory.

STROKED-OUT

Reaction score
If you can't find used...we have them.

hese are U.S. Alcoa 6061t6 billet aluminum, Lifetime warrentee, hub-centric and wheel-centric The spacers are roughly 3-5 times stronger than the Ford cast 20" wheels .

2" spacers will work without needing to cut off your existing wheel studs but will result it the wheel moving out more as this will change the back space to 3.75"..rather than 4.5" thats stock.

We can get you 1.25" spacers but you will have to trim the studs shorter. But the back space with then be 4.5" and the rim will set like factory.

Awesome man thanks for the reply i am wanting the 2" spacer to get a more aggressive look without having to get new wheels right now i have 20x10 rockstars i believe they are 4.5 backspace will i still be able to get a 2" spacer to work? Also what is your price on the spacers.....Thanks again....
.Josh

STROKED-OUT

Reaction score
Still looking for a set would prefer used due to price right now....thanks....Josh

Latest posts

Members online