• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTS/WTT Highway Products Black and Brushed Aluminum Headache Rack Leopard Finish

PWRstroke_smoke

Reaction score
Highway products aluminum headache rack. Has the "leopard finish". Great condition, I have a permanent camper shell on right now to get cheaper registration in california. I don't want to sell this but I dont have room to store it while Im in school.

Paid around $700 for it asking $625 shipped. or trades for parts for a 2001 F350.

Manufacturer Info on the rack and price new
http://www.pickupspecialties.com/Highway_Products/headache_racks_highway_products_applications.html
Leopard Model Headache Rack-Black powder Coated
Shown in Shaved Diamond (Leopard) Finish with
Gull Wing Toolbox

Headache Rack without Mesh/Screen

Fits:
F150 97-03
F250-F350 97-Current
Silverado/Sierra 99-06 (and 2007 Classic)
Dodge Ram 1500 94-Current
Dodge Ram 2500/3500 98-Current
Tundra 07-Current
(Free ground shipping to 48 contiguous states) If you want to add LED lights, you can add them at checkout for $54.95
Item #: 4012-004 - Leopard Finish
Price : $749.95

PWRstroke_smoke

Reaction score
Start of Weekend bump
Any trades? looking for a regulated return kit, ww2, clutch for 6 speed, King shocks for rear shoot me some offers

Last edited:

PWRstroke_smoke

Reaction score
Bump still have this best offer cash or trades its like new. Already boxed and ready to ship.
Trade for Regulated Return System, Wicked wheel 2, front or rear king shocks, dynatrac pro steer ball joints, front and rear mag hytec diff covers

PWRstroke_smoke

Reaction score
are they new or used? When you say rdp do you mean riff raff or does someone else make the fuel rail crossover.

Koda22

Reaction score
Wow that's a very cool looking headache rack...different then most ya see...wish I had that kind of money...would love to see this thing on my truck

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.