• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTT 22x10.5 bmf novakanes with 35" toyo mts

RSK

Reaction score
I'm looking to trade my bmf novakane death metal 22x10.5' with -24mm offset with the 35" toyo mt's which have about 50% tread left and are 14 months old. the wheels aren't perfect but they still look pretty decent... I'm to get a set of perfect factory 08-10 8 spoke 20's with center caps and lug nuts and tpm's and 1500 dollars so i can put a set of tires on the factory 20's looking to drop my truck down to stock height to make it easier to work with for now. will be at rudy's truck jam if anyone down there has a set of these wheels and wants some 22's. or if someone down there has a set for the right price i'll buy them outright...

10F7A885-A7E4-481F-906D-ABD2F0926C8C_zpsswfekmd4.jpg

my number is 860-573-1244 text works best. if you have to call and leave a message and i'll call you back asap. again no cracks in the wheels or major damage, but one wheels was damaged last spring when my buddy hit a curb and was backing up, but that damage is very light, and two others were curbed snow plowing i think...unmarked curbs couldn't tell where the curb was but damage isn't bad. don't like it, I don't care, i'll just run them and eventually get the curb rash fixed and them sell them once the tires are shot and the wheels will be mint. i was quote 150 a wheel to just refinish the 3 that need it.

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
dude. i have just what you need....texting you now.

jwalk09

Reaction score
Was going to offer my stock 15s at rudys but saw where you want the 08-10. Truck ran/looked good!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

RSK

Reaction score
20's of a 15' will fit, i just don't really like those wheels, i like the 08-10 8 spoke wheels A lot better

RSK

Reaction score
sold my buddy is buying them and gave me tires with 80% tread and the money i wanted for my wheels/tires and leveling kit

Latest posts

Members online