• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTT; GTX4088R single kit

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Wanting to change things up on the truck, looking to go back to a vgt setup. Thinking about doing like a stock/71 , stock/72, or even 59/71 or something.

Last year did a single kit from mid west diesel and auto, ran a s371, then s366, and now running a GTX 4088R ball bearing charger. I really like this setup, it's a lot of fun, and it's a very street able single kit on these trucks. There is nothing wrong with the turbo or kit in anyway just wanting to try something different. LOL

The Kit will consist of:
- 1 Garrett GTX4088R turbo - Installed in march, has about 8,000 miles on the charger

-Midwest diesel and auto wrapped t-4 pedistal

- Modified No Limit fab hot side, intake mouth piece and cold side piping (all v-bands, no boots except at intercooler)

-DEI T-4 turbo blanket

- Custom made drain fittings and oil feed line

- Custom water lines tapped into the heater hoses for the turbo charger

- Modified s300 down pipe to fit Garrett turbo

**Pics can be found on page 51 in my thread here: http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24426&page=51**

Like to do a straight across trade, but if it's the right kit i'll throw some mula on my end. Will be needing oil feed lines, both vgt and lp charger, and if you want to toss in your i/c piping if it's a no limit fab setup great. If not it's not a deal breaker since i'm planning on buying a new set anyways.

I'm willing to sell the kit out right as well, shoot me a PM and i'll give you a price :thumbsup:

Lets make a deal! :toast:

Last edited:

Radioflyer

Reaction score
If you want to buy the it out right, i'm asking $3,000.00 OBO + your stock turbo setup (hp charger, lp charger, vgt actuator, u-pipe, oil feed lines, and drain). :thumbsup:

Can ship at purchasers expense

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Nick,
Text sent.

Something cams up, turbo is staying on truck. Mods close please.

Latest posts

Members online