• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTT or sell 4x4 ZF6 and South Bend Dual Disk

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Switching to a 4r100 in the near future. I'll be getting rid of my 4x4 ZF6 and 3250 South Bend dual disk clutch. I will be keeping my transfer case, the trans. has about 170k on it and shifts great. The clutch is brand new, I put it in the week before last and it probably has 200 miles on it.

I'm open to trades for a built 4r100, or will sell out right when I have a tranny to put in its place. I'd like to get $3200 for the trans, clutch, clutch petal, adapter plate and hydraulics (Ford pre bled hydraulics probably have less than 1000 miles on them). Basically everything for an auto to manual swap except drive shafts and tcase.

Reaction score
may i ask why an auto??

i have an auto trans with a little less then 5000 miles on a rebuild..the sonnox performance kit was used as well as a billet triple disk TC...i also have a brand new flex plate that i have not installed yet..im looking for a 5 or 6 speed hand shaker.. if you would like to work out some thing drop me a PM...

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
I've got a BTS now, I will be unloading my ZF6 soon. I will be selling it outright now though. Thanks for the interest, if you want to make an offer feel free to PM me.

Latest posts

Members online