• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

XLT and Lariat dash harness's

Smokin 6.0

Reaction score
I have a Lariat dash harness and a XLT truck harness. Will separate for $165 shipped or $300 shipped for both.

Smokin 6.0

Reaction score
It's the harness that is behind the whole dash. It does plug in for power windows. The door harness goes into the cab through the side of the cab and plugs into this harness so I guess you could say that it is for power windows also. It will fit a 02-07. And it's out of a Lariat so it has all the bells and whistles. If your truck isn't a Lariat then there will just be a few plugs you don't use that's it. Everything you have will have a plug and will still work. That's all controlled by the fuse position in the fuse box.

Last edited:

Smokin 6.0

Reaction score
Ok what all is on your door power locks, mirrors, windows and do you need for both doors ? And what year is the truck I have a few I can try and hook you up with

Smokin 6.0

Reaction score
02-04 don't need anything but checking the fuse locations. If I have any door harness's I will throw in the gem as well

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
I know 01 and older needed a gem swap as well, not sure on the 02 and up?
Haven't messed with them.

This is original equipment on my 05 donor truck. I bought the truck after someone had stripped the doors and they cut the door harness when they removed the doors.

I am upgrading the 05 F-450 I bought to xlt trim. I have all the parts from the donor truck except the door wire harness that was cut.

StandAlone

Reaction score
I have an 01 f250 XLT that someone tried to steal all the doors so the harnesses are cut. Do you have anything that may fit?

StandAlone

Reaction score
Can you send me some pics of the XLT harness? Or post them up?

918-424-6622

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online