Yet another 6.0 noob!

DSTRYER

Reaction score
Hey guys, name's kyle, and I'm from Idaho. Had my 6.0 for about 3 years now, all mods in my signature, it is what it is until I can get my new injectors, intake, blue fuel spring, FASS system, and whatever other mods I need to make this truck bullet proof!

DSTRYER

Reaction score
Hey steve, How ya been man? got pics up, computer went haywire and posted duplicates...sorry

Dzlnut

Reaction score
Been good actually, bizy working and I'm glad harvest is over for the year. I dont hang at IDP much anymore, this is my hangout.

Kbryant777

Reaction score
Welcome. I would ditch the bully dog as soon as you can afford to and get a SCT with custom tunes. You'll love the truck even more

DSTRYER

Reaction score
My truck is a cre cab short box, it also has a 2" w/level kit, and i want the sct, but i got a screamin deal on the bully dog, once I get the mods I want to get done still, then I will upgrade my programmer.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
ahh ok, your bully is lying. no way your running 13.5. that is wat was making me curious.

anyway, where are your pics again?

DSTRYER

Reaction score
in my member's gallery section, yeah that's why i have the disclaimer on it, i"ll take it to the dragstrip and get real #s eventually...

Latest posts

Members online