Yet another newbie to this forum...

Franchi

Reaction score
What's going on all! Just joined up here and wanted to say hi! Name's Franchi, and I like long walks on the beach ( long as the wife is wearing a bikini ), dinner by candle light ( in the back of the truck on said beach ), yadda yadda yadda.

Enough talk!! What's an intro without pics? Sadly, I don't have a diesel ( yet ) but I do have a couple other Fords. :)

Be gentle please.

My 2006 Mustang GT - all n/a bolt ons possible and Comp Mutha Thumps cams, 355 rwhp
securedownload-2.jpg

DSC_1212.jpg

And my 12 F150 DD - CAI, custom tune, upgraded Intercooler, Stainless works offroad downpipe and catback = 345 rwhp and 501 torque

ecoboost-on-lift-at-stainlessworks-2.jpg

ecoboost-on-lift-at-stainlessworks-1.jpg

cars.jpg

Can you tell that I'm rather fond of BLUE?!?! :)

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
whos tune u runnin in the ecoboost? any track times yet?

Franchi

Reaction score
whos tune u runnin in the ecoboost? any track times yet?

I'm running a More Power Tuning custom tune. Haven't been to the track since the mods yet but I ran a 14:75 at 93 mph bone stock. Lots of room for learning too as first time 4x4 brake boost launching. Soon as the tracks open locally I plan on hitting a few test and tune nights to see how I do now.

Franchi

Reaction score
You only an hour or so away from me! If Akron is where I remember it to be....I unfortunately have an anti sense of direction....lol

Latest posts

Members online