• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

ZF5 input shaft

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Not sure as to where to get a brand new one. But I know I while ago I HEARD someone had a billet one made for them specifically. Other then that you can cryo treat them and thats about it. But honestly alot of guys running big power through the zf5 have managed with a stock or cryoed input shaft and been fine.

Stroker#66

Reaction score
Well mine just broke on the highway slamming into fifth. Still beat the Dmax tho lol. A custom machined billet one sounds pricy

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
i ran across one i think that is from haisley machine... i have no clue what our vendors can get but maybe ask in the px if they have any to offer first!

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Well mine just broke on the highway slamming into fifth. Still beat the Dmax tho lol. A custom machined billet one sounds pricy
Pricey it will be lol
i ran across one i think that is from haisley machine... i have no clue what our vendors can get but maybe ask in the px if they have any to offer first!
Yeah that sounds about right. Ide imagine one of those companys will make one. Theres several Cummins pullers running zf5's and 6's.

Clouse2411

Reaction score
I'm running a cyro'd one in my truck Frank only thing it cant handle is slammin gears with a iron double disc clutch. lol

Latest posts

Members online