ZMaxx thoughts

Sniper32

Reaction score
Just wanted to get some thoughts from yall. Has anyone used that ZMaxx fuel and oil additive in your trucks? Im not bitching about mpgs, but anything extra would help right now. So who can argue with a cleaner, more fuel efficient, and all around more efficient running truck?
I know hot shots and rev-x are great oil additives for out injectors, butthey dont do much clean up so to speak, by my knowledge anyway. My biggest hang up is how stingy injectors can be and Id rather not risk injectors for a possible few mpgs. so any thoughts or experiences??

Mdub707

Reaction score
So why don't you want to use rev-x? I would use rev-x or the evergreen stuff myself. It's been proven to help. I wouldn't use zmaxx if it was given to me. I wouldn't expect a mileage gain out of any of it either, but the rev-x many have used and we know it smooths the engine out. PHP did back to back dyno runs and picked up a decent amount of power with just the addition of rev-x. Granted, this was on a truck that had some pretty sticky injectors.

imelmo

Reaction score
Due to my driving style I've never been one to really pay attention to mpg, but I always use Rev-X now. You can literally hear a difference in the injectors after a few minutes. Everything gets quieter and smoother.

I also run the Powerservice fuel additive on occasion as well.

Sniper32

Reaction score
I have no problems running rev-x and have used it several times. Im just lookin at alternatives right now, im trackin that rev-x is proven and does a great job!

PGreenSVT

Reaction score
Actually it's "if it ain't broke, fix it till it breaks" :thumb:

and my vote goes to Archoil.

Rustin

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online