6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
IT WORKS!!! im so happy right now!!1 ok heres an update!

1382866_540448689373933_842340182_n_zps9aeb61cd.jpg

1381269_571085766295954_80240575_n_zps3d7174dd.jpg

1380810_571237822947415_833847340_n_zpsc25c492d.jpg

im so glad i figured out how to use photo bucket!!!

Looks like someone has been peaking at my photos? Lol ;)

Awesome man! I can't wait for this thing to run. Either way whoever runs first the other will benefit!

Dan

Reaction score
I'm sure you'll be running first kaleb!

I pulled the trigger on a full built elite engine so with that added into the mix of things I'm sure mines going to take untill the new year! But it doesn't matter I'm in absolutely no rush! Good things take time! :)

mclean

Reaction score

I pulled the trigger on a full built elite engine so with that added into the mix of things I'm sure mines going to take untill the new year! But it doesn't matter I'm in absolutely no rush! Good things take time! :)

You must not be a sledder then haha...I had to put mine off until the spring so I could use my truck all winter

Lysons

Reaction score

So what are you driving right now with the 6.7 being down?

bricewise

Reaction score

So what are you gonna do with your current block built by CFD?

Dan

Reaction score
You must not be a sledder then haha...I had to put mine off until the spring so I could use my truck all winter

I have new 14 summit xm 163 with my name on it just waiting for when it gets in at truple bros!! Should be next couple weeks!! I'm just going to have to bum rides to the mountains all winter! Hahaha no big deal! Ahhah

Dan

Reaction score
Trans is out right now so it's a piece of cake to pull that engine out and swap the elite one in... And there's really no point putting it all together running it for a couple weeks then ripping it all appart again to swap engines... So yeah I think it won't run till the elite engine is in! That's my thoughts right now!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
perhaps the best part about this is that CFD cant say they have a 1000hp truck anymore.

Dan

Reaction score
perhaps the best part about this is that CFD cant say they have a 1000hp truck anymore.

Maybe my decision was solely based around that fact? Hahaha naw trick, after seeing your engine pics, there's no boubt about the Elite quality! They do a sweet job and make a "gotta have it" product!

Dan

Reaction score
no fire wall FTW

lightweight, shiny paint, and all around firewalls are for whimps!

i can already hear the "safety hazard" comments... well ceramic coated, heat wrapped exhaust... maybe that'll be my fire wall!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.