cknox121's slow build

Motostroker

Reaction score
Cody if you don't like them....I call first dibs. They will go on my crew cab lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motostroker

Reaction score
0e59aa272be21c934a9093f334c22de3.jpg

Getting my old 6.4 back next week

Motostroker

Reaction score
Little update...waiting on some tuning revisions, and some small stuff to arrive. It's pulling in the filter minder even with the pro5r filter.....so I have to figure something out.

After that I'll post up the video you all are waiting for....Cody I have some spare tires at the shop 😘

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Little update...waiting on some tuning revisions, and some small stuff to arrive. It's pulling in the filter minder even with the pro5r filter.....so I have to figure something out.

After that I'll post up the video you all are waiting for....Cody I have some spare tires at the shop &#55357;&#56856;

which pro5r ? is it clean ? 66/88's don't even budge it.

Motostroker

Reaction score
which pro5r ? is it clean ? 66/88's don't even budge it.

The one provided in your kit. It moved about 1/4 way (not bad I guess), but I haven't even had a chance to tune the gates yet, that means it will only get worse once I'm actually starting to push the atmo harder. It's brand new. I know these garretts are not that big compared to the 66/88 kits. But it sucked it in for sure.

Motostroker

Reaction score
The last video was shot on the "stock" h&s canned tunes also. Converter was unlocked. Gates were not even hooked up.

Gt4202 over a gt35r

Cknox121

Reaction score
..................................and it was pushing 30+ psi right around 2k rpms??!

:jawdrop::rockon:

I don't think he went over 2100rpm and it was pegged at 40+ lol. I would say they spool well. Cannot wait to get it back!

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

Cknox121

Reaction score
Technical question: I have Rudy's stage 1 valve terrain... What should the total ebp be set at so I don't float a valve? I don't have cut pistons, and was just pondering.

Drake and I were thinking 75 total.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: