cknox121's slow build

Cknox121

Reaction score
Update,

Drake dropped the truck back off at my house. Such a swell guy to bring it down. Thanks again. I still haven't even driven it, unloaded and parked in the shop lol.

Few minor issues- atmo oil drain is leaking. Looks like it's going to be a pain in the azz. EBP is only reading like 8 according to drake, so I'll pick up a new sensor Monday. He thinks that maybe why Gearhead tunes won't act right. IIRC the trans tunes are great but the engine tune makes the throttle jumpy? Also going to plumb the gates, possibly pick up a few boost gauges to help dial it in. Other then that everything sounds and runs great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cknox121

Reaction score
Throttle touchiness could come from the ebp sensor being bad too. That can cause all kinds of weird things

I'm hoping all the rest of the kinks are relatively easy fixes. If I get to fed up, taking this kit off and doing 76/59 with 60% nozzles lol

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

Motostroker

Reaction score
I'll be there around lunch! With crown and a cart I'll find on Craigslist tonight drunk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

webb06

Reaction score
His ebp is clogged most likely

I thought the point of you having the truck was to get it dialed in and running right? Doesn't sound like either of those happened? Not trying to be a dick because that's probably how that sounds lol just curious.

Motostroker

Reaction score
This happened the day before I brought it back. Didn't havevtime

Cknox121

Reaction score
I thought the point of you having the truck was to get it dialed in and running right? Doesn't sound like either of those happened? Not trying to be a dick because that's probably how that sounds lol just curious.

I kept blowing his phone up for updates, guess he got pissed and said f it. You do the work lmao

Seriously though. He's swamped, I'm swamped so it will be a bit.

webb06

Reaction score
I kept blowing his phone up for updates, guess he got pissed and said f it. You do the work lmao

Seriously though. He's swamped, I'm swamped so it will be a bit.

Gotcha. Sometimes there's not much time for buddy work when you're busy lol

Motostroker

Reaction score
Not to mention we keep picking up side hobbies like racing karts....this doesn't help when both of us have the attention span of a gnat lol

Latest posts

Members online