Is HPFP leak into motor possible

Lmgrpowerstroke

Reaction score
Might not be so easy for the average person. Someone with welding capabilities and such it would make it fairly easy It's also easy to just reroute the lines from the rear.

I'm still up in the air as to the route I'm going to take with this

Run a single reman k16 up front or a brand new pump for international in the back

powerstroked08

Reaction score
There has to be a way to just have new feed lines made to feed the rails in the stock location, but from the front. Just have lines go from the front pump along the valve cover and feed the rails through the back(just like they do from the factory). Basically just longer lines right?

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Yes you can make new lines. With the elite dual pump kit you get one longer line to the passenger side rail. So yes you can make up new lines. Just need to get the proper line and make sure you secure them so they won't vibrate.

webb06

Reaction score
Might not be so easy for the average person. Someone with welding capabilities and such it would make it fairly easy It's also easy to just reroute the lines from the rear.

I'm still up in the air as to the route I'm going to take with this

Run a single reman k16 up front or a brand new pump for international in the back

I called a local international dealer a couple days ago to check on a pump price. From what the parts guy told me the new pumps part number now supercedes to a reman pump. So it sounds like a new pump isn't an option unless this guy is clueless

Lmgrpowerstroke

Reaction score
I called a local international dealer a couple days ago to check on a pump price. From what the parts guy told me the new pumps part number now supercedes to a reman pump. So it sounds like a new pump isn't an option unless this guy is clueless

Awesome. Looks like I will be running one up front. I'm not putting a reman in the valley. I've got to much in this truck as it is. But we all know it never ends

Lmgrpowerstroke

Reaction score
Better off picking up a lower mileage used pump over a reman.

Like Jared@ river city stated his factory went at 34k So even getting a low mile factory pump could give it time to dry out depending on how long it sits.

A stroker pump might be alittle to much for my fuel but who knows.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Like Jared@ river city stated his factory went at 34k So even getting a low mile factory pump could give it time to dry out depending on how long it sits.

A stroker pump might be alittle to much for my fuel but who knows.

Reread that, those were all fresh pumps FWIW.

IHPowerstroke7.3

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone!

Posting this, my mom bought me an issue of diesel world for Christmas, February 2015 issue. Happened to notice this ad for Alliant k16 pumps. These are obvious reman pumps, are they the same quality as the ones previously mentioned?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 77

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone!

Posting this, my mom bought me an issue of diesel world for Christmas, February 2015 issue. Happened to notice this ad for Alliant k16 pumps. These are obvious reman pumps, are they the same quality as the ones previously mentioned?

I touched on that before.

We work EXTREMELY close with Alliant as a master WD. They are currently using AER Remans but are working on their own Reman with suggestions from josh & myself to have an oe style seal and a few updates to make them superb

Merry Christmas

powerstroked08

Reaction score

We work EXTREMELY close with Alliant as a master WD. They are currently using AER Remans but are working on their own Reman with suggestions from josh & myself to have an oe style seal and a few updates to make them superb

Merry Christmas
Well tell them chop chop! We need a reliable replacement pump!

IHPowerstroke7.3

Reaction score

Merry Christmas

I figured this is what you were talking about earlier in the thread. It's good to know something is being done to correct the problem and to improve the pump.

B585Ford

Reaction score
I am pretty sure they are all the same...maybe a different batch, but that is it.

Latest posts

Members online