MY BUILD

ncollins64

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Everything is pretty well bought and installed. Just gotta finish up with Jared and Morgan and the chargers should be here in a week. I hope. Frank are you still heading down this way sometime?

Diesel23

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Everything is pretty well bought and installed. Just gotta finish up with Jared and Morgan and the chargers should be here in a week. I hope. Frank are you still heading down this way sometime?

sounds great , I just got my 6.4 back from the mechanic , Litterly had to go get it !!:gun: I have a leak from the drivers side up pipe flange with a broken bolt he never fixed so im done!!!:fustrate: , Either will try doing it my self or visit MIDWEST or OUTLAW and have them do the work so I can enjoy it
Man im trying like crazy to head south but between jobs coming in and this damn weather,i cant catch a break , im hoping to head thatway soon this month anyway probably not for a few weeks , you headed to any diesel events by you ? maybe I can plan accordingly (minus the truck of coarse)

ncollins64

Reaction score
Man I hate your luck for ya. Maybe you can get a break and head south for a bit. If my junk is done I'll be at ts for sure but not sure on the others. Kinda gotta wait on the work schedule. You still have my number so give me a shout with some updates.

johnp115

Reaction score
If I missed pistons then correct me.. But are you doing/have pistons?

Looks like this is gonna be one hell of a fun truck though. Hopefully I can eventually get to this.

morepower02

Reaction score
just a heads up, you arent allowed to name the build after your username. the staff has decided thats gay. the rest, based on that list constatutes a build so we wont grind you on that part :) pm me with a new thread title and we'll change it.

:thumbsup:

Looks like this truck will be a strong runner when done.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.