MY BUILD

Reaction score
9enazute.jpg

pe8e2agu.jpg

y9e9ajem.jpg

7ybe6ugu.jpg

sygehaqe.jpg

Almost all the pieces of the puzzle are here...

Last edited by a moderator:

ncollins64

Reaction score
Update. Well talked to Morgan earlier and this thing is just about complete. The cab is ready to drop down but I totally forgot about the downpipe flange. So he had to order that and it should be in by the end of the week then he can put some miles on it. I'm sure he will chime in later on pics and updates.

Reaction score
a6yna8yr.jpg

V-banded hp turbo, cleaned off the fuel cooler bracket on the crossover pipe, blasted and coated it. Cleaned the chargers back to raw finish. The RCD HD stainless up-pies and new oem style 6.0 mani's make an awesome price friendly combo.

qateseze.jpg

ba7ysu7y.jpg

See some of the custom work making all the fuel system fit with the ebp tube and everything.

qehave3e.jpg

yzyjavur.jpg

ytyremut.jpg

Fuel system and turbo pictures

9ubape8u.jpg

pygenapa.jpg

rube4aha.jpg

Pics of the elite fuel system.

More to come..

webb06

Reaction score
I figured you might v band the manis and up pipes Morgan. Also why'd you blast the white off the turbos?

ncollins64

Reaction score
I figured you might v band the manis and up pipes Morgan. Also why'd you blast the white off the turbos?
I would've had him v band the manis and up pipes but I'll be going to the RCD manis very soon and didn't want the added cost. Also I kinda like the raw stainless look under the hood vs the white.

webb06

Reaction score
I would've had him v band the manis and up pipes but I'll be going to the RCD manis very soon and didn't want the added cost. Also I kinda like the raw stainless look under the hood vs the white.

Right on. I was totally just curious! Gunna be sick when you get here back!

Latest posts

Members online